5 KEY BENEFITSVinexpo Explorer’s unique format offers buyers the opportunity to:
• Gain in-depth knowledge of Québec craft distilleries
• Become part of a community of key players allowing the region to grow as a spirits producer region
• Establish a direct connection with local producers
• Put down a solid basis for long-term business relations
• Get ahead of the curve in a market with high potential for growth
A SECOND-TO-NONE HOST PROGRAMME
The Vinexpo Explorer Québec programme is designed to maximise attendance time, with an ideal mix of bespoke meetings, opportunities for discovery and engagement, visits to producers and networking time...
Also, Vinexpo Explorer guests are placed on the Vinexposium guest list and subsequently receive invitations for private events hosted during the many Vinexposium events worldwide.
Quang Huy Le
CEO of Tan Khoa (Vietnam), Vinexpo Explorer Sonoma County
Febvre Wines (Irlande)
“It was a packed programme with a schedule that kept us on our toes. That’s what I was expecting. I selected a great range of new wines”.
President of WS Trading (South Korea), Vinexpo Explorer Beaujolais
“This immersive experience is obviously an opportunity to do business, but also to get an in-depth understanding of the wine region and its diversity”.